Tutorial on how to permanently IMEI Unlock your iPhone 6, 6+, 5C, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3gs
- To get started you will need your iPhone’s IMEI code. It is easy to find it.
- Type *#06# on your iPhone keypad and this IMEI code will be displayed on the screen or just go to Settings-General-About and you will see it.
- We will use this IMEI code to unlock your iPhone and add it in Apple’s white list database where your iPhone will be registered as unlocked.
- Go to our Unlock Store Page Select your iPhone Network Carrier Lock model and click on UnlockNow to order IMEI Unlock for your iPhone 6, 6+, 5C, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS.
- If you do not know to which mobile operator your device is locked to you can use our Carrier Checker Service to find on what Network is locked your iPhone.
- In the online form provide all the necessary details and enter your email address.
- Proceed to Payment. You can use PayPal or DalPay as the fastest and easiest method to finish the payment transaction.
How to Find IMEI Code in your iPhone?
Once you complete the Payment via PayPal or DalPay, an email confirmation will be automatically sent to you. Right after that we will commence the Unlock process which should not take longer than 48 hours. After we unlock your iPhone we will send you another email to inform you.
Once we finish the Unlock we will send you email instructions asking you to activate your iPhone via iTunes. This is very easy and you only need to do Update and Restore.
Info on Unlocking and Activating your iPhone
Step 1: Download and Install the latest version of iTunes on your computer.
Step 2: Insert another SIM card and just in case create a backup.
Step 3: Now click on Restore
Step 4: After the Restore is complete click Update
Step 5: Now again Restore all the data from your previously created Backup!!!
This is all you need to do. It is very easy and it does not take long time. Once you activate your iPhone via iTunes you will receive the message: Congratulations, your iPhone has been Unlocked. Once you get this message you can start using your iPhone on any GSM network you like without restrictions.